Museums reopening on April 1st!

The museums are located in the former Hôtel-Dieu of Charlieu, a characterful building dating back to the 18th century.

The ward reserved for women was transformed in 1992 to accommodate the Silk Museum.

The ward reserved for men, along with the operating room, treatment room, laundry room, and apothecary, remained intact. This ensemble constitutes the Hospital Museum, opened in 1995.

Do not hesitate to come and admire these two exceptional places, connected by the chapel of the Hôtel-Dieu, whose gilded wooden altarpiece dating from 1733 is classified as a Historical Monument.

Cultural activities

April 2024 upcoming !

Our Museums received a wonderful distinction: One star in the Michelin Guide Vert